Locate & Vac
Of Hydro Vacuum Excavation
Powerful suction to vacuum up debris, dirt, or sand quickly without damage to underground utilities like gas lines, electrical cables or water mains, saving lost time and huge repair bills.
Long extension hoses make it possible to reach into tight spaces for trenchless excavation of holes for concrete foundations, meaning jobs that others can’t do may be possible with vacuum excavation.
LARGE HOLDING CAPACITY
Large-capacity holding tanks mean operators can save money in dump fees for excavated materials but not having to do as many trips as a traditional truck.
DIAL BEFORE YOU DIG
“Dial Before You Dig” underground services guide all civil and maintenance digging, and non-destructive digging solves the problem of inaccuracy on older maps or when no maps exist
GREATER TIME SAVINGS
The excavation process compliments traditional drilling and is far faster and safer than manual labour. Vac trucks are extremely accurate and precise when operating so any services around will not be damaged.
LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
Hydro vacuum excavation is environmentally friendly and reduces the disturbance to neighbours, traffic flow, or pedestrians.
Locate & Vac
Vacuum Excavation Services
We have a large fleet of 3,000L to 8,000L hydro vacuum excavation trucks ranging from jetter drain cleaning unit combos to power combination and tank sizes.
Non-destructive excavation uses high pressure water and vacuum to safely expose and pothole underground utilities without damaging utilities or their coatings, making it ideal for road design, power and street light pole installation, tree planting and remediation and the exposure of underground utilities before excavation or ground disturbance:
- Reduced reinstatement costs due to minimal surface disruption
- The risk of damaging subsurface utilities including protective coatings is eliminated.
- Cost-effective and fast results
- Easy disposal of excavated soil that is contained in the vacuum tank at approved disposal transfer stations
- Reduced manual handling removes the risk of personal injury.
- Vacuum excavation is a safer alternative to conventional mechanical excavation, therefore, lowering environmental impacts.